Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Muffin Tops or Dog Rolls?


Last night, as my husband and I lay in bed with our three dogs, he commented on the mid-sized dog's pin head.  I got the urge to doodle as soon as I heard this so I rolled over, sat up, and grabbed pencil and paper for a quick sketch.  I drew our dogs, exaggerating their physical shortcomings.  I started laughing so hard that I was gasping for air and snorting before I even turned around to show my husband.
Simple minds are easily entertained.  (I wanted today's blog to be light).
On a different note, but similar subject:  I've been submitting my article links to various websites.  What's with these captivas apologizing for asking me if I'm human?
I'll admit that the fat rolls around my dog's neck are eerily similar to my muffin top, but really now.

No comments:

Post a Comment